Each week will be focused on a different section/topic related to writing a business plan. See descriptions for each week listed below:
Wednesday, November 3rd 7pm-8:30pm
What it takes to become a successful small business owner.
• Be clear on what your business goals
• Do research on the viability of your idea
• How to create a clear business vision
• How to test the viability of your business model
Wednesday, November 10th 7pm-8:30pm
The Business Plan
• Why you need to create a business plan.
• What to include in your business pitch?
• The key points your executive summary should include
• Detailed information for your business profile
Wednesday, November 17th 7pm-8:30pm
Marketing and Business Operations
• Research you should include in your plan
• Your marketing plan
• Your promotional plan
• Information about your business operations
Wednesday, November 24th 7pm-8:30pm
• Know your gross profit margin
• Determine your fixed expenses
• Calculate your break-even
• Create a cash flow forecast
Please note: Links for each workshop will be sent out one (1) day prior to the scheduled date.