Grey County's third annual Ag 4.0: Digital Agriculture Conference will be held in Meaford on Thursday, November 1, 2018. This year we'll focus on the future of ag tech developments, value chain traceability, sustainable soil innovations and the role of tech in succession.
Join us for speakers, panels and project updates in the morning and farm and facility tours in the afternoon. Lunch is provided.
- The Future of Agriculture: Scott Shearer, Chair, Department of Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Ohio State University
- Block Chain, Beyond the Buzz Word: Applying Block Chain Thinking to Agri-Food
- Smart Soils: Using Tech to Support and Conserve Resources
- Farming the Next Generation: How Ag Tech Contributes to Succession Planning
- The Lay of the Land: Project Updates from Community Partners
- Sharedon Farms grain silos
- Good Family Farms and Compaction Action demo
- Bay Growers apple packing facility